The manuscripts books for Killummod that have been digitally imaged, are from a later register updated in 1842 (just before the Great Famine). The original composition took place in 1828. The 1842 register was appraised by E. Kenney. The Tithe Commissioners by this time were Pat Browne and Horatio A Lawder.
NOTE: The surnames and townland spellings are often very different from the standardised spellings today.
- To BROWSE the Tithe Records by NAME for the parish of Killummod click HERE.
- To BROWSE the Tithe Records by PLACE for the parish of KIllummod* click HERE. *This National Archives filter lists additional townlands NOT in the civil parish of Killummod near Croghan, Boyle, Co. Roscommon.
To locate or FIND townlands in the civil parish of Killumod click HERE.
Where the modern spelling of a townland does not match the manuscript or transcription, see the notes below:
- Ballinvilla + full genealogy: Ballinvilla families
- Bunreagh + full genealogy: Bunreagh families
- Cambo + full genealogy: Canbo families
- Carrowmore (near Croghan)
- Carrownaghnow Carrowreagh
- Cartron (near Drumlion)
- Culleenatreen aka Flagford
- Danesfort or Deansfort(near Drumlion)
- Deerawn now Derraun
- Drumure now Drumerr
- Fennor aka Finner now Finnor
- Killappoge see all records for Killappogue
- Killummod (near Drumlion)
- Knockroe (near Croghan)
- Lisadaily now Lisdaly
JOIN the online community for Killummod HERE.