Share This:

My Mother passed away when mine Twin Brother and I were a year looking for anything. Thank you kindly.

Deb white Ewing

Saturday 1st August 2020, 11:05PM

Message Board Replies

  • Hi Deb,

    You should get a copy of the birth records of yourself and your brother and the death record of your mother.  They should be available at the Civil Registration Office at a cost of Euro4 for copies of the original entry - assuming that the events occurred in the Republic of Ireland.

    The name Ewing is mainly associated with the North of Ireland and has been recorded there since the 17th century - (MacLysaght)



    Tuesday 4th August 2020, 08:19AM