Thank you for your post to the Ireland Reaching Out message board. We have some information for you which we will be glad to share. You can also access quite a bit of information on the Clare Library website at the following link: http://www.clarelibrary.ie/eolas/coclare/genealogy/genealog.htm
In the meantime, I have had a look at the transcriptions of the Tulla baptism and marriage registers which are available online as digitised scans at:
As well as the transcriiptions on the Clare Library website at this link: http://www.clarelibrary.ie/eolas/coclare/genealogy/don_tran/bmd/rc_baptism_records_tulla.htm
It appears that Tim Dologhty married Ann Torpy and they had the following children:
1. Ann baptised 19 April 1828 Residence: Derranacleha (Affick townland) Sponsors: Pat Lillis & Peg Dugan. Note the mother is listed as Nancy --this is often a nickname for Ann.
2. Catherine baptised 9 March 1831. Residence Derranacleha. Sponsors: Nancy Meehan.
3. James baptised 18 December 1833. Residence: Deranacleha (Affick townland) Sponsors: Tom Torpy & Peg Dugan
Pat Dologhty married Bid McNamara and they had the following children:
1. James baptised 5 December 1836. Residence: Derrama? Sponsors: Tim Doolaghty and Peggy McNamara.
2. Thady baptised 28 April 1844. Residence: Derranacleha. Sponsors: Mary Doolaghty
3. Anne baptised 24 September 1840. Residence: Derranacleha.. Sponsors: Michael O'Dea & Bridget Morony.
If you wany any further assistance, please email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am the Parish Volunteer for the programme in Tulla.