Cosy Nook is a little 3 bedroom cottage in north Fanad. Located in Ballymichael, this traditional style stone cottage, has many original features.Two rocking chairs feature in the lounge, along with rich carpeting which add to the comfort and homely character.
A family holiday home for decades, holidaymakers now avail of its comfort and have made many entries in the Visitors’ Book describing their positive experiences of their stay, local amenities and friendly natives! Cosy Nook is particularly suitable for off-season holidays with central heating and electric blankets on all beds.
It is located on the route of the Wild Atlantic Way, surrounded by the spectacular coastlines of the Mulroy and Swilly, panoramic views stretch from Horn Head to the Inishowen Peninsula.
Come and stay - awake to birdsong, relax on the sheltered secluded patio, soak in the peace and beauty that surrounds you. Walk nearby beaches, trek along the many hill paths and sample the many attractions Fanad has to offer.
A refreshing holiday awaits you here in Cosy Nook!
- Refresh your spirit with the sound of the waves at the local rocky strand.
- Dance like nobody’s watching, sing like nobody’s listening on the local sandy beach: most likely, you’ll have it all to yourself!
- Lighthouse Tavern – 15 mins walk
- Lighthouse – 25 mins walk
- Local Shops and Post Office 2.5 km
- Nearest Supermarket at Portsalon Crossroads
Phone: +353 1 628 2468
Mobile: +353 86 056 1497
|Address||Ballymichael, Fanad, Co.Donegal|
|Phone||+353 1 628 2468|
|Category (ies)||Heritage/Culture Place to stay|