The databases featured and included in the combined search are:
- Community Memory - a database of plaques and public memorials throughout the City.
- Dublin Directory 1647-1708 - a database of Dubliners compiled from a variety of sources.
- Ancient freemen of Dublin (1461 to 1491, and 1564 to 1774) - a database of all those on the who were entered into the Freedom of the City by the City Assembly.
- Dublin City Electoral Lists 1908 to 1915 - a database of all those registered to vote in municipal elections.
- Dublin Graveyards Directory - a database with details of all graveyards in the Dublin area.
- Cemetery Burial Registers (Clontarf, Drimnagh, and Finglas) - a database of those buried in three now closed cemeteries which are under the control of Dublin City Council.
Not included in the combined search and need to be accessed or searched separately.
the Parish Registers
More databases will be added as they are completed.
|Address||138-144 Pearse Street, Dublin 2. D02 HE37|
|Phone||+353 1 6744999|
|Parish(es)||St Annes (Dublin) St Audoens (Dublin) St Andrews (Dublin) St Brides (Dublin) St Catherines (Dublin) St Georges (Dublin) St James (Dublin) St Johns (Dublin) St Lukes (Dublin) St Margarets (Dublin) St Marks (Dublin) St Marys (Dublin) St Judes (Dublin) St Michaels (Dublin) St Nicholas Within (Dublin) St Nicholas Without (Dublin) St Patricks (Dublin) St Pauls (Dublin) St Peters (Dublin) St Thomas (Dublin) St Werburgh (Dublin) Ireland XO Bray (Wicklow) Athboy (Meath) Dundalk (Louth) Killucan (Westmeath)|
|Category (ies)||Heritage/Culture Local Organisation|