Russaun (Russane) (H592) Russaun, sometimes spelt Russane, appears to have become part of the Gregory estate, though occupied by the Bagot family, by the mid-19th century. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was leased by William Gregory to John Bagot. However, in 1837 it was recorded by Lewis as the residence of the Lahiffe family. It is still extant and occupied.
|Category (ies)||Tourist Attraction|