Welcome to our website.
The term 'Ireland Reaching Out' or 'Ireland XO' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 58 Main Street, Loughrea, Co. Galway, Ireland. Our company registration number is 493058. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
General information relating to the website:
In the compilation of the Site, every care has been taken to ensure accuracy. Where errors or omissions are brought to the attention of Ireland Reaching Out, amendments will be made as speedily as possible. However, Ireland XO does not accept any liability to any person in contract or tort or otherwise for direct or consequential loss caused to the user arising from anything contained in this site or for any error or omission in it even if such loss or damage is caused by the negligence of IrelandXO or its servants or agents.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Much of the content on this website is posted by our users. The veracity of this information can not be guaranteed by Ireland XO. Please use this information with this caveat in place.
- Do not post offensive materials/messages on the message boards - including pornographic material. Anyone found doing so will have their account deleted, and may be subject to prosecution.
- The user will not use or display the name or logo of Ireland Reaching Out or any similar name or logo or act in any way that would imply that the user is an agent of Ireland Reaching Out.
- IrelandXO may from time to time provide opportunities to users of the website to link to the products or services of third parties. Sites of those third parties may be subject to terms and conditions different from those of IrelandXO.
- You shall notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of any suspected unauthorised user(s) of your account or unauthorised disclosure of your password. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all usage and activity on IrelandXO.com via your password account.
- Due to the nature of interactive services and the Internet generally, IrelandXO gives no warranty or commitment that the use of the Site will be free from interruptions or errors, and IrelandXO shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of or arising out of any communication or network defects, breakdown, malfunction, error, delays or failures (whether temporary or otherwise) while using the Site.
- The user shall not market, resell, publish or otherwise commercially exploit in any form any of the content of the site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of such material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
User Provided Content
- Sections of the website will contain user provided content, to which you may submit appropriate content. For this content, the submitter is the owner and IrelandXO.com is only the facilitator and distributor.
- All content on the Parish and Group Message Boards are displayed publicly and can be viewed by members and non members of this website.
- You should only submit content that either belongs to you or content that you have explicit permission to use and will not violate the property or other rights of other people or organisations. Ireland Reaching Out is sensitive to copyright issues and the intellectual property rights of others.
- We reserve the right to monitor and/or edit user-provided content.
- Ireland Reaching Out reserves the right to remove any user-provided content that comes to its attention and that it believes, in its sole discretion, is inaccurate, illegal, obscene, indecent, and inflammatory or in any way violates the rights of others.
- Any images posted should be with the owners full permission. Ireland Reaching Out reserve the right to use any images on their website in Social Media or email marketing campaigns.
- Any content editorial or removal requests within user-submitted data should be directed to the submitters of the data. In the case of Parish Profile data, a message should be posted on the specific Parish Message Board. For general website content please use the following link Contact Us
- You will receive email notifications from time-to-time based on your membership preferences. These preferences can be managed directly from your account settings page and you can choose to receive or not receive these notificaitons at any time during your membership.
- Ireland Reaching Out regularly sends newsletter-type emails to the entire membership and you can choose to unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time during your membership.
- You may cancel your membership at any time.